The privacy of our users is important to us. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) when processing personal data. As data controllers, the data subjects are the users of this website.
The data this website collects
- As you browse this website, we collect information about your interactions with the website using Google Analytics.
- We also collect and store server access logs, where information from your browser or device is collected when you visit this website. This information includes the URL accessed, the time of access, the IP address and the browser’s user agent.
- If you use our contact form, we will only use the information provided to contact you, via email, if a response is requested or required and will be deleted once the matter has been resolved.
Cookies and tracking services
This website only uses third-party services that are GDPR-compliant.
- This website is hosted by Digital Ocean, using servers located in the United Kingdom.
- This website uses fonts served by Typekit.